Monday 4 April 2022

Adding to my Year List

 

Sunday 3rd April 2022


  • I heard my first blackcap of 2022 as I walked the dogs through the woods near my home this morning.

After lunch I went to Warnham NR, Horsham, for a twitch.

  • Top of the list was the jack snipe that had been seen several times over the last couple of days.  What a well behaved beauty, bobbing up and down and showing well from the Attree Hide!

courtesy of Jeff Curnick and twitter



  • There was also a lovely little ringed plover close by. 

courtesy of Jeff Curnick and twitter

  • By way of a bonus, a lovely grey wagtail graced us with its presence.


A very good twitch!




Monday 4th April 2022

  • At  Martin's house, I was trying out a digiscoping device  when a pair of bullfinches showed up at the feeders in his garden.  My first sighting this year. 

 Year total - 159


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.