Sunday 2 May 2021

w/e 1st May 2021 This week's highlights

Sunday 25th April 2021

Churlwood, Ashdown Forest

  • Another morning survey of my patch.  No Dartford Warblers but Blackcap, Willow Warbler and Woodlark were notable species found.


Tuesday 27th April 2021

Weir Wood Reservoir

  • No snakes at all this week but I did hear then see my first Garden Warbler of the year.



Friday 30th April 2021

Rottingdean near Brighton
  • A  very easy twitch to see the Hoopoe on the outskirts of Rottingdean.  The lovely bird was just 30 metres away from our viewing point.  Martin managed several hundred images and sent me his best 2.






Saturday 1st May 2021
Uckfield 

I decided to stay local this morning so I wouldn't be late for the Brighton game on TV at 15.00.

  • No new birds but a couple of lovely Yellowhammers, lots of Blackcaps and a great view of a Green Woodpecker in flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.